The Recon will get paddlers down river safely while performing at the highest levels of creeking and class IV-V+ boating, enhancing a paddler’s confidence and skill sets in the process to make boundary pushing safer than ever before.
The continuous rocker profile combined with the unique distribution of volume makes this design very fast and easy to boof. The unique volume in the bow and its pronounced, upswept shape make the Recon resurface and unload water quickly when blasting through holes, while the domed stern deck minimizes back-ending in holes and drops. The location of the full stern chine combined with the generous side wall flare provides superb secondary stability and substantial control when carving, ferrying, or tracking. The Recon is also equipped with seven points of rescue and new, strategically placed handles for greater accessibility. The Recon was designed for intermediate and advanced paddlers who want best-in-class performance and maximum safety features while enjoying both multi-day river trips and tackling class IV & V+ rapids.
- 2 Security Bars
- 3 Security Grab Handles
- Safety Step-Out Wall with Carry Handle
- Rotomolded Tank Style Seat with Adjustable Ratcheting Leg Lifter
- 2 Soft Grip Security Grab Handles
- Auto-Adjusting Bulkhead Footbrace with Foam Padding
- Quick Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment
- CORE WhiteOut Outfitting System
- Adjustable quick release hip pads
- Removable Outer Thigh Hooks
- Adjustable, Padded Thigh Braces