• Precourse Introduction Talk
• 6 Weeks Of Fun Kayaking Instruction
• Level 2 Assessment (Certified By Canoe Ireland)
• All Gear Provided
• Fully Qualified Canoe Ireland Instructor
What We Will Cover In The Adult 6 Week Beginners L2 Course:
• An understanding of the Basic Safety Rules of canoeing.
• An ability to Enter and Exit a kayak correctly.
• Forward Paddle, Reverse Paddle, and Stop.
• An ability to turn while stationary using Forward Sweep Stroke, Reverse Sweep Stroke and a combination of Forward and Reverse Sweep Strokes.
• Simple Draw Stroke.
• Low Brace.
• Turning on the Move.
• Edging while the kayak is moving.
• Capsize Drill.
• An ability to assist in an Assisted X Rescue and/or an H Rescue.
After The Course:
• Continuation Sessions For Those Wishing To Get Started On Their Level 3 Certification
• River Trips
• Winter Pool Sessions To Work On Practice Rolling Sessions